Terminal recession is an experimental film, shot entirely in sand animation (frame by frame) on the theme of a terrifying mutation...
This expressionist animated film, full of emotions, illustrates the dead end resulting of economic downturns, symbols of the violence coming from this system that turns humans into a disposable machine...
A movie made to wake up :: #OCCUPY ART!
About the film
- Director: David Myriam
- Production: Pierre Dron - Citron Bien
- Music / Sound Design: Gérard Bonnotte
- Artistic Director: Hélène Ducrocq
- Technique: Sand Animation
- Duration: 4’32
- Year of Production: 2012
- Synopsis: Close your eyes, destroy the lacquer, degrades your smooth and clean picture... found the machine!
Lighter video in .mp4/H264:
Festivals, Screenings & Review
- December 20, 2014 :: screening at "cinéma le Navire" fort the event "The shortest day"
- August 1st, 2014 : Festival Alter’Natifs, Cobonne, France
- "Ciné-Rebelle" Festival : Paris, March 27, 2014
- TV broadcast on "Télé Bocal" : February 2014 (TNT & Box adsl)
- Screening with Collectif Prod : Paris, December 6, 2013
- Festival Croq’Anime : Paris, September 07, 2013, during "Citron Bien" special program
- 9ème festival des Nouveaux Cinémas, international festival for digital movies, France, 14 au 23 juin 2013
- Mediawave Festival: Hungary, May 2013
- Festival Traverse Vidéo: Toulouse, March 20, 2013, at Goethe Institut
- Festival du Film Court de Villeurbanne 2012: selection for european competition, November 17 + 22, 2012
- Official screening at "Carrefour de l’Animation": One of the major events for animation films in France.
Friday, November 23 at 18h: screening at "Forum des Images"
- October 20, 2012 : Review in local press (Echo le Valentinois)
- October 2012: Post on the Podcast Journal
- October 2012: Post on the blog Ceegee
- 10.10.2012, the film is screening on ARTE Creative, Court Circuit / Labo