Sale drawings reproductions, post cards, books...
My DVD "Sand art in all its forms"
For 2017, I create a new DVD with my sand drawings creations.
A selection of videos to be discovered and shared:
- 6 personal shorts (animation frame by frame and live drawing)
- 6 teasers of shows (theater, concert, David Myriam’s shows ...)
- 6 clips and movies on request (animation, making off ...)
- 2 slideshows of sand drawings (from 2009 to 2016) + 2 bonuses
The sand plays with light and the artist creates ephemeral stories
DVD offered at free price and conscious (you choose the right price yourself), + port for mail order
contact me to order
My book EclaiRageS
This book is a collection of works of recent years:
- drawings and paintings
- Sand drawings from shows, films, illustrations and others
- extracts from my poems and short stories
- 128 color pages
- A4 landscape format
- About 350 printed images!
- Soft cover 300g film, pages in 170g, binding spiral metallic
- 1st edition of 60 copies, printing cost of one copy: 8 €
- Book offered at free price and conscious (you choose the right price yourself, knowing that in the trade the price would probably be 20-30 €), with a minimum of 15 € + port for mail order purchases
Contact me to order
Sailing online reproductions of my drawings
Sale of drawings & painting on paper, ink or acrylic, on Saatchi Online network
Sale of sand drawings reproductions, on Society 6 network
Delivery in almost all countries, different media and formats available.
If you are interested in one of my drawings that are not in these galleries, ask me to add.
5 models available :
Thank you to send your checks payable to "David Myriam", indicating the selected models (Ask me by email to get my postal adress)
More possibilities for shopping and support
Order my book Contrepoison (french), paper book or PDF format
Support my website and art through donations via PayPal at free price
6 March 2014
- Update November 2021
David.Myriam :: Artiste : Sand
animation, short animation films, black & white drawings, drawing on sands, poems, novels...