My first animation short film was finished in January 2005; the film is entitled « Un trou à la place du cœur » (A hole in the place of heart). It is an independent film carried out without any budget.
- Duration: 2 minutes and 52 sec
- Technique: sand animation on line under camera
- Original music: Mathieu Lozinguez
- Camera: still camera Dimage A1 (Minolta)
- Synopsis: When the violence of individuals generates the birth of an unverifiable collective monster... A surrealist vision of inhumanity.
- Info: I worked starting from a scenario (with drawings of the key images of each plan), then transforming a little the screen (additions and modifications of plans) during the realization. No producer and no budget for this independent short film.
This animation short film is available on DVD or CD.
Here are extracts from this sand animation film:
Festivals and screenings:
- Paris, "Café de Paris", screening on September 3th, 2010, with CollectifProd
- Festival in st martin de Valamas, April 2009, France
- Festival "Rencontre entre les mondes", February 2009, Chabeuil, France
- Festival Proj(ect), new pictures festival, november 2008, France
- Event "Impressions visuelles et sonores", November, 8th 2008, Marseille, France
- Festival intergalactique, Brest, France, october 2008
- Festival du film militant d’Aubagne, France, october 2008
- Nuit du court à Amiens, France, april 2008
- Micang club, place dedicated to independant culture in Shangai, March 16 to 18th 2007
- Festival ISFF - Curta Cinema 2006, Rio de Janeiro, december 2006
- Festival court métrange 2006, Rennes, october 2006, european festival of strange and fantastic short films...
- Hiroshima Festival 2006, special non-competitive programme "Animation for peace", august 27th
- Rencontres Traverse video, March 2006
- « Les Inattendus » Festival Lyon, France, January 27 2006, independants films.
- Short film Festival of Vaulx-en-Velin (January 14-21 2006, screening)
- L’Alternativa, 12th Independent Film Festival of Barcelona, November 11-19 2005, in a non-competitive section: Hall Screen (l’Alternativa Hall)
- 4th Norwich animation international festival,19/22 october 2005, in a non-competitive programme.
- The Rencontres internationales du cinéma d’animation de Wissembourg, 6th R.I.C.A. (November 14-22, 2005)
- Program "Operation coups de gueule", during the festival of Aubagne (October, 3-8th, 2005), and during the international Meetings of documentary of Montreal (from November, 10-20th, 2005). This special program is organized with http://www.silenceoncourt.tv
- Festival Summertime, July, 1-3rd , 2005 in "Belleville sur Saone" (69, France)
- Programme "Around The Very short" the Alps a fringe event of the festival of Very the shorts. Screenign in France, beside Annecy, April, 23-24th, 2005.
- Festival of short animation films of Neufchâteau, Belgium, April 14,15,16, 2005
- Festival of short film of Lille, France, of March 27th to April 2th, 2005